AV LinkPro Micro SIP CH-100
Crestron Home OS3 focused micro SIP Bridge Controller, ideal integration device for managed connectivity to most IP based video doorbell intercoms and door lock relays. Designed to enhance residential Intercom features and functions within the Crestron Home eco-system to enhance premise communications and connectivity.
Introducing the AV LinkPro micro CH-100 . A solid state bridge device that was built for small residential integration and connectivity to help solve the rift in communication and bridge the gap between technologies.
A new unified communications device in the AV Link product line intended to make easy connectivity and more integration options available to create full featured intercom communication within the award winning Crestron Home OS3 automation system.
Product Code: CH-100
Up to 8 device connections!
- Compact Solid State Mini Size (4.29″ x 5.07″ x1.33″)
- Configure through web interface
- Provides Video Connectivity through H.323 SIP
- Full featured Intercom PBX Functions
- Audio Voicemail
- Audio / Video Paging
- Touch Screen Panel to Panel Communication
- Crestron Certified Partner Product
- Crestron Auto-Discovery for touch panels
- Intelligent Audio Attendant
- Analog Audio Output
- AES67 IP Interoperability Audio Support
- 1 x LAN 10/100/1000 LAN Port
- Small form factor
- POE Powered through Lan Connection
|Cabinet Size||4.29″ x 5.07″ x1.33″|
|Intel Processor||Quad Core Embedded|
37–57V DC, Class 2 POE device
|SIP Channels included||8 Channel|
|Power Consumption||8 Watts|