AVlinkPro Micro SIP CH-100
Crestron HOME focused micro SIP Bridge Controller, ideal integration device for managed connectivity to most IP based video doorbell intercoms and door lock relays. Designed to enhance residential Intercom features and functions within the Crestron HOME eco-system to enhance premise communications and connectivity.
Introducing the AVlinkPro micro CH-100 . A solid state bridge device that was built for small residential integration and connectivity to help solve the rift in communication and bridge the gap between technologies.
A new unified communications device in the AVlink product line intended to make easy connectivity and more integration options available to create full featured intercom communication within the award winning Crestron Home automation system.
Product Code: CH-100
Up to 10 device connections!
Now equipped with Crestron Advanced Discovery
Now available with the exciting new SIPAHOY Crestron Home Intercom Extension Driver. This new interface provides Crestron Home with a full set of control over the AVLinkPro intercom solution.
Panel to panel intercom
Sound system paging
Call RTSP video sources
Integrate to telephones
For more details about our SIPAHOY solution, visit http://sipahoy.com.
- Compact Solid State Mini Size (4.29″ x 5.07″ x1.33″)
- Configure through web interface
- Provides Video Connectivity through H.323 SIP
- Full featured Intercom PBX Functions
- Early video from intercom calls
- Unicast video to multiple devices
- Audio Voicemail
- Audio / Video Paging
- Touch Screen Panel to Panel Communication
- Crestron Certified Partner Product
- Crestron Advanced Auto-Discovery for touch panels
- Built in Single Throw Double Pole Relay
- Intelligent Audio Attendant
- Advanced Crestron Discovery
- New – Interface API
- Crestron HOME SIPAHOY Extension capable
- Analog Audio Output
- 1 x LAN 10/100/1000 LAN Port
- Small form factor
- POE Powered through Lan Connection
|Cabinet Size||4.29″ x 5.07″ x1.33″|
|Form Factor||MIcro Solid State|
|Intel Processor||Quad Core Embedded|
5V 2AMP DC, Class 2 POE device
|SIP Channels included||8 Channel|
|Power Consumption||8 Watts|